View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 11:07 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
ChickChick

Mostly caught up now...
I said I was 100% better and then took an almost 2 hour nap! Haha, guess that was wishful thinking! I have lost a couple of lbs (hope they stay lost!)

:hugs: to you who are struggling. I've read someone posting something along the lines of there isn't a problem that alcohol won't make worse... that has been floating through my head lately when I think 'oh dealing with such and such is so hard that I should just have a beer'. Staying sober is hard work, but you are doing it! Keep it up, I am positive it is worth it!

Kat and Solil, I hope you girls decided to keep going after 30 days! It wouldn't be the same around here without you. Solil, your parents have been in my prayers. Glad to hear that your first day of homeschool went well.

ST, I'm glad to hear you are doing better.

Congrats to those who had milestones while I was away!!

At my kids school they do 2 1/2 weeks of summer school, which is just fun school half days. All of my older kids wanted to go so I went in to sign them up before we went on my sons field trip last week. Since my yongest is signed up for kindergarten in the fall they will let him go to summer school. I had decided not to send him. I am being selfish and want him home with me for the last bit of it just being us at home. But when I was signing the others up the lady talked him into summer school. I am really feeling completely cruddy about it.

Ok, I'm off to finish his chicken... yes Up I'm making a chick for my chick!!!