View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 08:02 AM
  # 393 (permalink)  
Leshar

Oh, you guys, you're the best! It's so lovely to come here and see all your news. But, Lulu, I am very sorry about what happened with your daughter and how this affects your DC plans. I hope your daughter is not in too much pain or discomfort. Wow, things happen, eh? But life goes on, and thankfully, now sober, we can take a deep breath and just deal with it.

Snoozy, what a lovely, warm and honest response to Croissant about her mother and the grip of alcohol. Made me tear up. Alcohol robs us of our true, authentic selves. I was able to reflect a little this morning and realize that my sister is lost, due to alcohol in big part, I believe, and that I must not harbour resentment towards her, she's a good person but just not in a good place, right now.

Croissant, I'm so sorry that your father is behaving in this sort of passive aggressive way, this must be very wearying for you. Look after yourself and try and rest. No one deserves to be spoken to rudely like that, no respect at all, I'm mad for you!

I read the script this morning and I think I will go for it, I think I would regret it if I didn't.
Still, anxious butterflies in my stomach this morning.
My friend, who doesn't like the director, was a bit ho hum about me taking the part, she happened to call this am, but she says she just wants to protect me and I love her for this. But I have to make up my own mind.
I think taking on this challenge will help to give me a focus this summer, I hope so!
I'm trying to concentrate on being mindful this morning, I can feel myself getting anxious and jittery, and that is not good.