View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 09:38 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
SoberLife2014

Happy Mother's Day ladies!!!
Ladybug, I am SOOOO jealous that you're going to the Outer Banks! Me and my husband's family used to rent a beach house for about a week by Corolla. I've been begging my husband to organize a trip back there. Maybe next year! I never got to drink much while I was there. My husband was always a poop about letting me drink on vacations. I guess he didn't want me getting wasted around his family! I remember always being so cranky because I couldn't drink or I couldn't get enough to drink. All I wanted to do was get an unlimited supply of beer and sit out on the beach all day. I would have missed the entire vacation! Now I absolutely love and look forward to going on vacations because I know I'm not chained to that alcohol and I can just enjoy myself!
Bebetter congratulations on the new laptop! Sounds like you needed a new one. I love kitties so much, but the puking thing really sucks. Just this morning our precious little kitty decided to puke on our bed at 4am. Fortunately I have ninja like skills and was able to throw her off before she could throw up on the bed. Never mind the profanities that went along with it.
Just taking it easy so far this weekend. Today is our cheat day and we went out for breakfast at our favorite breakfast place. I fully intend on going to Trader Joe's later today and buying some treats for tonight. Tomorrow we might go to Galveston if the weather is OK.
This is my first year of being a mommy on mother's day and I'm so glad I'm spending it sober!