View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 06:29 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ladybug2

Hi ladies,

Dolly, we are keeping it low key here too. Having my in-laws over today to celebrate and hubby is cooking out burgers. Then tomorrow we are having my mom over for dinner. Geez, I guess that is a lot of entertaining, but hubby will do most of the cooking ( not cleaning, ugh!) Wish we could just all go out somewhere together and be done with it!!!

Going to be warm and summer-like this weekend. Chance of rain today, but lots of sun tomorrow! We leave a week from today for vacation. Going to the beach (Outer Banks, NC) for a week with my mom, brother, SIL, 7 mo nephew and my SIL's family (parents and sister/boyfriend). All pretty big drinkers so not looking forward to being around that all week. I think I would really be having a hard time/struggling with it if I weren't pregnant. I don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to this trip a year ago. I was newly sober and guess I thought I would be stronger in my sobriety by now? I would be 13 months sober if I hadn't had all of my slips. Oh well, I know I won't be tempted since I am pregnant, but it is going to be annoying being around the drinking all week. The ladies will all be drinking my favorite drinks - Chardonnay and vodka tonics, ugh. Anyway, just trying to prepare myself for it. Will have my iPad so I can hop on here whenever I want

Happy Mother's Day to all of you strong, wonderful Mommas!!!