Old 05-10-2014, 04:27 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
dreamingkitty

Originally Posted by mejo View Post
Dreaming- sounds like maybe you should start going back to al anon?? Work a program? Think about it.

Also, just because he is sober, does not mean he is living the life of sobriety. Dry drunk comes to mind. Idk. I feel like you do, so I want to get better and be a better person. I want to love me again.

YES!! I so want to love me again. I start to and he finds ways, wait, I allow him to say things that bring me down and doubt myself. I am trying to see my part. I finally found a good therapist so who knows what can happen.

I agree, I need to go back to Al Anon. I need a sponser and to work a program. I really do. I have a lot , and I mean a lot of resentment built up and while it might help clear the air here at home, I know I need it for my own personal health and well being.

I am a little bit in envy of those who have asked their husband's to move out. I so would love just three weeks of him not being here. I've asked him to leave but he wont go. He says he has no where to go but to sleep in his truck. He has little if any friends and since he lost his job 18 months ago we don't have the income for him to rent a place for a bit. We also have no family nearby. I can't help but feeling like if I had some time to myself it would help as well.