View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 06:56 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Pia

Originally Posted by meggygoround30 View Post
I feel you. My XAB did the same thing. He constantly talked to other women online and actually had a relationship with one in another state who he visited and she stayed at our apartment when I wasn't there. They got drunk, had sex in our bed and filmed it.

He knew how I felt but still did it, saying Im not intimate with him (kind of hard to be turned on by someone who abuses me, vomits everywhere making me clean up, and is abusive). I honestly don't think he will ever change because he is so insecure and it makes him feel better getting attention even if it's negative attention.

My advice: if you love each other enough to try, go for it. He needs to get help for the drinking and maybe make some compromises. Like go out on a date if he's doing well and make it romantic. I mean, in a normal relationship that sounds easy. But with alcoholics, trust is rarely there if at all. I hope things work out, just be careful and don't let yourself get hurt even more. I know it sucks. You deserve better.
merrygoround30- I'm so so sorry that happened to you. I had to take a step back after reading your post.

My marriage is over, You couldn't pay me to be in this relationship.

I was thinking maybe if I showed him the proof I had would be just stop. I don't know my head is spinning.