Old 05-09-2014, 02:01 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
grammy52

I am sooooo sorry I didn't keep up with this post & I just read your post jkday! It feels comforting in a way, that I am not the only one out there going thru this. I want to thank everyone for your kind posts & ladyinBC also. I did not go & put a deposit down, but I do have a deposit in now due to the latest events. My daughter came home on a Friday night after taking my GD to a movie. She goes to a movie tavern in town because I am sure she has drinks there & her daughter can eat. I think she basically passed out that night. Saturday morning she was passed out by 11am, so I took her daughter with me. In the process I had to move her car due to getting my car out of the garage. In her car there were empty vodka shooters all over, so I knew she was drinking & driving with my GD. I was sooooo upset, that I kept my GD & spent the night with my other daughter. To make a long story short She got my GD's father to call the cops on me the next day trying to get kidnapping charges on us. She, my GD are staying with the father. I have not seen my GD in two weeks. I did secure an apartment & gave this landlord a two month notice. I am sick about it, it just didn't have to happen this way.