View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 03:03 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
sharebear2004
You can do it!!

Hello,
I am Sharebear and I was just like your son addicited to HEROIN and 34 days ago I started my recovery journey! I am in a METHADONE clinic, Methadone is not just for a person who has HEROIN in there system but also for a person who is at a high risk for relapse. So if you find your son having a hard time with his new journey it might be a wise thing to look into! And you might have heard bad thing's about methadone but if it is used right it can be a wonderful thing! Yesterday I was woke up with a CONGRAT'S POST because it was 30 days for me being clean from HEROIN and this was the first time for me to be this clean for this long since I was 10! And the way I am going through this program is I am at 100 MG. right now and I was at 110 so I have came down 10 MG. and my goal is to drop to 60 MG. and stay there for a few weeks and then I will drop 5 MG. a week and when I am at 10 MG. I will slow down even more and by doing it this way there is no sickness. And when I am out of the program I will go to meeting's and what ever else I need to do. But I thought I would share what has worked for me and my Husband (addicit for 22 years) and his 30 day is today! So if you have any question's about the program or anything else that we could help you with please feel free to e-mail me or reply to this post!
[email protected]
Have a good night!