View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 07:33 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ashamedof

Congratulations on not using for a few days, that's huge. My father was a crack addicts for as long as I can remember. he Stole Christmas gifts , used to spend his entire paycheck we got kicked out of our home. we used to have to get food from the church it was a downward spiral .the fighting that went on in the house and it's really something you don't want your children to see because I'm still dealing with my childhood and I think it is some to do with my current addiction I'm not blaming my parents for my addiction I've come to realize that it's a choice I made. I just know the turmoil that crap can cause a family and it was a very ugly childhood and I know right now you don't think that it's that bad but children see more than you think and they know. my dad one time he cooked crack in front of me on the stove and lied to me he told me it was aspirin because he couldn't swallow pills he had to melt it on the stove. One time he was in the car high with my little brother got into a car accident and I could go on and on but the outcome was never good and I really hope that you do quit. Oh yea and him on his hands and knees looking for crack. I remember it all.