Thread: No no no....
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 02:55 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
amy55

Liz, I do know that you didn't specifically answer to me. I think you are just answering to yourself, and I do appreciate that.

As to examining yourself though, I do the same thing. Actually still do it. There is a lot of stuff that we never really went through and looked at, to see why we feel the way we do about ourself, and sometimes we even question, when other people don't see the faults that we see in ourselves.

OK, maybe too much info, too much TMI, so for minors, please skip over this.

I never posted this on this board. Never really talked about it with anyone, maybe a therapist a little. I had cervical cancer. It was stage 3B. I had to have internal radiation. It shrunk my vagina. I no longer know if I can ever have normal sexual intercourse. It hurts too much. I also had crooked teeth. It was because of all of the stress, and grinding my teeth in my sleep. I pushed one tooth out so far, that I looked like a hillbilly. (Sorry if I am offending anyone here, didn't mean too, guess it's just an expression.)

I have lots of things wrong with me, or things that I was told that was wrong with me. I'm almost flat chested, my a$$ is too round and big, I could put myself down forever. Is that what you want to do????

I was told that if someone really loves you, they love your flaws, and the flaws that you think you have is what makes you beautiful to them.