Thread: sober home life
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 10:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
oneday14

sober home life

Hello all,

I want to stay on the right path and make the right choices. My problem is that my husband also struggles with addiction. It's a given it seems every payday I enter the cycle of insanity with coke/crack/alcohol with him. I know he doesn't FORCE me to participate, but still I end up doing this. Right now he's unemployed, so if I catch wind at work he's using(I can usually tell by how much he takes out of the bank) I get so mad and jealous that he can party all day and I can't. But, I know I cannot continue using anymore especially since I have two kids and its really affecting them. And, I feel like the worst mother in the world.

My husband is the most kind, loving and funny person ever when we are sober. I am so mean to him when I am under the influence. Just utterly nasty. I feel so bad all the time.

I always feel like he is trying to sneak money out of my purse or get one over on me, though and that's not healthy. I'm sooo frustrated with the situation!

Sorry to ramble and ramble, but it's like a secret we have from all our families and friends that we do drugs together. I feel like I have nowhere to turn sometimes.