View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 06:25 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
ksuch

Wow, LMN, I can relate to your situation. Every bit of it. I'm currently in the process of home and job searching, all while struggling with my decisions and getting emails, texts and ims from ah begging for me to take him back. (I did kick him out, he been staying with his parents for a week now). I know exactly what you feel when you question, even when you can feel so confident one minute.
I've been slowly working through the 12 step for Co dependants that Ann has posted. It's been extremely helpful to not down notes and journal the activities. It is nice to be able to look back and remember the strength and confidence that I have. It's also helpful to look back and remember all that I've gone through-and don't want to go through again. In my 15 year relationship, I've notice that I blocked out a whole lot of pain that recently resurfaced. It can suck to reminisce that kind of memory, but in this circumstance its helpful to move on. Many prayers for you in your journey, we can do this