Old 05-06-2014, 12:24 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
karate

Originally Posted by zjw View Post
ya know karate My sugar results came back normal in tests but I also have my fair share of issues.

If i recall your a pretty healthy guy and yo exercise or are more physically active then the average joe. That being said you might just be torching your sugar way too fast and not putting it back quick enough.

I had simlier issues and the doc said with my running I was probably smoken all my sugar and there wasnt much in reserve for my body to properly manage things.

I tried a low carb diet obviously with my running there is not enough sugar there.

it may sound crazy to some but now I eat a very low fat very high carbohydrate all vegan diet and I have much less issues. I also try and stay ahead of it by snacken throughout the day.

I avoid the white flours and such I focus primarily on fruit for my calories and nutrion and theres a TON of sugar in fruit etc..

and no fruit doesnt make you fat lol. I eat almost 80lbs of bananas alone per week and i'm skinny as a rail I also eat 4-6000 calories a day.

Point is maybe you just gotta keep fuel in the furnace!

Im pretty fit , and very active .

Likley too active , you might be correct .

Burning food faster than its going in.