View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 03:01 AM
  # 452 (permalink)  
BLKDIESEL

~~Food for Thought ~ Thoughtful Tuesday Edition~~
~~Start With Yourself~~

''Any time you sincerely want to make a change , the first thing you must do is raise your standards. When people ask me what really change my life...I tell them that absolutely the most important thing was changing what I demanded of myself. I wrote down all the things I would no longer accept in my life , all the things I would no longer tolerate , and all the things I aspired to becoming.'' Anthony Robbins

~~Start With Yourself~~
Whatever you wish there was more of , be that.
Whatever you want your relationships and friendships to be , be that.
Whatever you want the world to be , be that.
If you want there to be less fear and more love in the world , start with yourself.
If you want there to be less stress anxiety , depression and tension in the world , start with yourself.
If you want the world to be a more peaceful place, fairer , more generous and compassionate , start with yourself.

~It's In Your Control~
Control what’s controllable. What you can’t control is the national economy. What you can control is your economy. What you can’t control is what Washington does about healthcare. What you can control is the care of your own health. What you can’t control is how the president is running the country. What you can control is how you are running your business, household and life. Stop paying attention to what you can’t control, or it will control you. It’s time to take back control of your mind so you can take back your life.