Thread: briefly
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 11:14 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
inpieces314
Linkin Park Enthusiast

I am not trying to be some type of way here, so forgive me if that is what it seems.

When you say you want to sleep in your own bed, do you mean, you want to sleep with your wife, or you want to sleep with your wife?

I only ask, and it's really none of my business, so you don't have to tell me, because this was a huge thing between me and the ABF. He thought that since he did the right thing, I was automatically not disgusted with him to the point that I would...you know. Not true. We would fight about it all the time-he thought that (being a male, I guess) it was what it was, and since we were together and he was there, we should do it. That's not the way I (being a female, I guess) work-there are so many emotions and stuff tied into it that I can't be hurt.

Then again, when it comes to that...you know...my feelings about it or whatever are not normal. It's hard to say, I know what I mean, but if you don't, I can try to elaborate if you want. Or not if you don't want.

Anyway, I think your wife has a lot to deal with, so if you want the companionship, that's okay. But I think (and I don't know, so it's just a thought) that she might not be willing to do anything other than that. You have to take baby steps-work your way INTO the bed before doing anything IN the bed. She was just trying for a separation-those feelings don't go away overnight.

Then again, I may be totally off here, and if I am just disregard this.