View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 06:39 AM
  # 279 (permalink)  
izzy8

Well goodmornin', YALL!

Everybody doin' ALRIGHT? I'm just a sittin heer thankin just how awesome and I mean AWESOME you lil sweet thangs AWRE- oh my GAWSH!!! (For you ob).

By the way, dee, I must be seeing things too- looks like I had you misplaced!

By the way obo, when I studied a abroad in south america(like a hundred years ago) for a semester in college (prelaw/ Spanish major), we had been there so long that our little American group was used to being the only English speaking ones there. One nite, a friend of mine and I were walking and heard English from other people for the first time in a looong time(heard with Texas drawl). Turns out, they were 2 Aussies (is that bad slang?!) that were traveling the world- just for fun. We sat out at some Brazilian restaurant for hours hanging out and drinking beer. Outside of the excessive beer memory, was one of my best traveling memories. Probably what makes me fond of Austrailan accents. Those 2 guys were such a breath of fresh air to 2 homesick college girls!

OK- well, I'm feeling pretty strong today! No more beer drinking with strange austrialian men in Brazil for me!

Hope you're all doing well- read your posts but I really am like the chicken in the comic strip these days so I'll just have to leave it at that .