View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 10:12 AM
  # 407 (permalink)  
SereneEdition

Hi all -

Thank you SOOO much for hugs and support. It really touched my heart today when I logged back in. I'm feeling much better. Busy week with people visiting plus midterms & today is my first morning to have some 'me' time and enjoy a cup of coffee

Mel! EXCITING!!!!!!! 1 week and counting It has been amazing to watch you grow & blossom into a beautiful person and amazing partner for your soon to be. Are you going to head out on honeymoon right away?

Venus - Congratulations!!!!! 15 months. Have you noticed anything different between 14 & 15?

Per my mom, I have 45 days until I graduate school. Per my sobriety count, I have 30ish days until I hit 500 days. So lots of milestones (& change) coming up.

Post graduation I am going to continue working over the summer with friends on the continuation of a school project, which will enable me the time to transition and figure out next steps.

I feel like I'm in second high 'growth' phase of recovery, this time it's emotional sobriety - and I find it exciting to feel like I am growing my capacity there