Thread: ConfusedDotCom
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 12:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

ConfusedDotCom

this is the fifth night in a row I dreamt I'm back to drinking, sneakily. I never have a drink in my hand but I've either drank and trying to hide being drunk or going to buy drink and planning hiding it, what the?

One of the dreams really shocked me, I was drunk, no one knew and I had to move a road gritters lorry at work, I don't drive these in real time. Anyway I reversed it and run over a child and I worried I wasn't going home that night but going to prison. No feelings for the child in my dream, that is not like me at all in real life.

I planned I'd lie to people about drinking and people from my past, way back, are in my dreams, I feel like I'm going through some sort of transition period.

By the way, I'm not thinking of booze in the day or having any cravings, and am ok with myself at this moment in time.

I expect the odd dream of drinking now and again but this seems extreme.

I've posted on other threads that we all have dreams of drinking, not blasé, but as if it's the norm.

Then again I'm getting to know me since I stopped drinking. I've never been me, I've been my mothers daughter, my ex husbands wife, and my present husbands (20 years) wife. So who am I, sometimes I like me sometimes I don't want yo be me.

Thanks for letting me ramble on. Mags xx