View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 07:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Raider

Alaska, The Fuzz, Family

Whoa Nellie....did not think ahead about all the bars in the airport. I don't hear an AV, I feel a little thump in my heart. The flight with a The Fuzz. Good. Everyone wanted to hold her. Everyone wanted to know what it was. Got to my sisters house where her dog proceeded attempt to eat The Fuzz for the next two hours. Charming. Slept three hours. Up and took The Fuzz to the parents. Where she proceeded to try to crap in her food bowl because she couldn't find the litter box. I was out smoking at the time. My Dad saw what was going down, picked up The a Fuzz and The Fuzz pooped in his hand....mom didn't see it, thank you Lord. The Fuzz then tried to jump into their stereo cabinet, through a glass door. No pain, just embarrassment for The Fuzz. Now trying to keep dog and a The Fuzz separated. Yea, no stress here.
BUT the four hours spent at the folks, my Mom laughed and laughed. I haven't seen her laugh that much in years. Totally smitten with The Fuzz. Soooooo while not very relaxing, seeing my Mom laugh like that.....priceless.