View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 08:05 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Mrsbee

Hey everyone! I've got lots of catching up to do on this thread as I've been really busy the last couple of days, but as I've said before, I LOVE when I see that there's a lot to catch up on...it means we are using this thread as a regular and consistent means of support and seeing what everyone else is doing really helps me personally.

Anyways just wanted to drop a quick line. I've officially been sober for a month, so of course my AV started creeping in. Hubs and I stopped at like four different stores and of course EVERY ONE (I'm not even exaggerating) had my wine of choice on sale. It's nuts because even though buying it wasn't an option (much less drinking), I basically had to be dragged away from each display. And then upon leaving I actually felt sad that I couldn't have any. Yes I'm glad that I'm sticking to my guns, because I know where "one glass" will lead...which is two entire bottles, vomiting all night, my mean drunk persona, and a hangover. But I can honestly say this is the first time I felt somewhat resentful for not being able to drink like a "normal" person.

Good news is I felt fine once I got home and poured a glass of my new drink of choice, ginger ale.

Well, time to catch up on all these threads have a happy Friday everyone xoxo