View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 06:34 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  
ccam1973

Good morning and happy Friday to all of the April Fools class!

Sounds like yesterday had its ups and downs for us all. I know I had to silence my AV more than once. But it seems to be rearing its ugly voice less and less each day.

Congratulations to all making it through and for the milestones reached.

For those checking in this morning...

Good job MrG on Day 3. I know sleep has gotten better for me over the past couple of days.

Obosob, way to go on one week! Don't beat yourself up too much. You have made it through one week, that's a great accomplishment.

Top, great post yesterday! Being in the April Class reminds me I am not the only one too. I get strength from everyone here.

SU, well done on day 20. I hope I get to the point when I don't focus on what day it is for me and that it is just another day that I will be sober.

Mariah, awesome job on 18!

Kat, way to go on day 10. I'm on 10 too, dropped the kids off at school and feel good about the day.

Noolan day 18, Kitten 3 weeks

ST, please stay strong, stay with us. You have helped this class through all of our struggles.

Good luck for all who haven't checked in yet and good morning; or afternoon, depending on the time zone!

Got to get some work done now. Happy Friday everyone. For me, weekends are always extremely tough, but I know we will all make it through.