View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 02:32 PM
  # 422 (permalink)  
izzy8

This evening I went to a bible study class, I was surprised to find that we spent most of the time laughing. I was expecting a very serious evening, but it turns out that sober people have a fabulous sense of humour, and can actually remember what it is they're laughing at. I really enjoyed being with such a lovely group of people.
LOL! And I'm so fuzzy today, I can't remember who said this. Freein ... Soliloquiy?

Thanks y'all for being so sweet. I think I needed to be honest about feeling weak. Prob good for me to see my thoughts and remind myself that I have not arrived! I keep wanting to be over/ done with this. It's not happening so quickly.

But there's hope! Because the class of April is awesome and we will get thru this...

Overwhelmed- I'm so happy to hear that your doing so well. And that you relate, helps!

❤️

By the way. ST- I havent heard about the HG hijack twist but is an interesting theory. I only read the first HG. Husband read all 3- said the first was best.

Did y'all know that Star Wars day is coming up? We're super nerdy at our house and we're celebrating it!

May the force of sobriety be with us all.