Old 04-29-2014, 08:35 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
freetosmile

my own recovery is sucking pretty bad right now....I found out I have two herniated disks in my neck. I've been doing physical therapy and chiropractic, but Doc did offer me pain pills and as much as I know I have an addiction to pills, I had to take them because the pain is so unbearable right now. I've not been "abusing" them, I'm using them according to the label directions. But it does scare me and the pain in immense.
We have al anon meetings once a week where I live and I plan to go to the next one.
AH is going to AA- but has not really dove in to the program yet. He would say no to a treatment....I think he is still in denial. Of course a lot of his drinking stems from me being in love with another man, so why does HE need the help...that's what he would say.
I'll figure this out. I know I will. God help me I will. Or if I can't, then maybe it would just be better if he left and got it over with. At least then, the healing could begin.
The rollercoaster is getting out of control and I'm not buckled in...Thanks for all the comments.