View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 06:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
courage2
p***enger

Stevie, if you really can't cut down the hours, maybe you can use SR more, and treat it more like a discipline? I start my day with the 24 hours club, then a gratitude list, then check in with a couple of classes. End my day in a similar way. It doesn't have to take a long time, but it keeps me connected and centered on my sobriety.

Soberjim, I’m so glad you had a good weekend – you sound refreshed. Any new plans for supporting your sobriety?

Boozefree, I hope you haven’t caught another cold. How are you getting along at home?

Goldcoastgirl, it’s nice to see you here again – I think some people are scared off by just one visit to the Undies LOL! Do you get exercise and/or meditation to help you with tension?

Gleefan, you know what I think you should do with Needy. I don’t mean for you to be mean to her, but I think some serious air-cleaning is in order, and it might take strong words to get her attention, especially if you’ve been dare I say wishy-washy before.

Gilmer, is there such a thing as rational depression LOL? But if you’re on the downside, I hope you come upwards soon. As for your class and the professor, that certainly is a hazard of schooling. I strongly recommend to all my students to find at least one study buddy. Preferably (although I don’t always tell them this), someone who is more successful in that particular class than they are – they can always return the favor to someone who’s struggling in another course. At best, studying alone is lonely, and at worst you’re just reteaching yourself your own misconceptions, over and again.

DG – I’m glad your trip is going well! Good on you to nudge Carlos a little!

Last but not least, if you missed the photos Toots & I took on our outing together today, please do check back to the tail end of the Undies part 30!