View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 05:07 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Ananda

I haven't heard from alley or LB in a long long time. It's amazing how quickly it turns to years....

I've lost so many phone numbers.... I really hope they are ok, as well as timmy. I think it was about a year ago that I heard from tim... I've had some contact with donkey.

I guess people move on. It's ok ...

So I didn't get a lot of cleaning done... mended the fences with my brother...he is going to England in about 3 weeks, and I am jealous lol

I've already sent out some emails for work... and it was 6 am here when I did that. I'm just eating the elephant one bite at a time. I really really want to call in sick, but I'm not sick. I'm just still overwhelmed. The best option is to go in and do what I can. Then I need to come home and do what I can. I need to clean up some stuff that is "gross" before the cleaning crew comes on Saturday. that would be the gross laundry from my bout of diarrhea, and anything moldy in the fridge. geez ... how embarrassing. I'm not gonna work on vacuuming the floors cause that is really the least gross thing.

Pix ... you'll be fine. You have a strategy to stay sober and you are getting past the worst part. detox is hard on those around us, but in the end it's worth it. you can make amends later...for now just stay sober and try to realize that being the nice guy by drinking isn't gonna get you anywhere...you may be prickly and cause some problems now, but in the end you will be better off and so will they (hug)

Oh...and yep I was wrong...help did come through (cleaners). I just lost belief right before the help came through

Everyone have a great day....Paperdoll I'm a bit worried about you, but then I'm a worry wart (hug) CG ... I'm glad you were able to honor Sooz and look forward to pictures (get with Dee on that lol).

Nands