View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 08:16 PM
  # 205 (permalink)  
Adnamaeel

Freein, the louder you play, the less the notes actually matter. The same goes for singing.

It's good to see all of you doing so well, and making such good choices. I think the weekends seem to be getting easier for most of the April class. You guys rock!

I'm having some frustration with work and productivity, but other things are going well. There are definitely times I wish I just had a regular job with a boss to tell me what to do, but not too many. It would be easier now, though. I know motivation is one of the slower things to come back after getting off of opiates, but I kind of need it to come back now. It's hard to pull creativity out of thin air, though I'm giving it my best effort. It's been 26 days, so I know it's just a matter of time, but I have a show next weekend, and right now I'm rather poorly prepared for it. Fortunately I share a booth at this one, so at least I only need to fill half of it. I have 3 more production days before I have to leave town, so there's still time, just not much. I usually work way better under pressure than this. I don't want any opiates, and I'm not going to take any, but it know that if I did I'd be able to work like a machine until it's time to go. I used to be able to work that way without them, and I'm a little afraid I may have killed that ability entirely, but I'm trying not to focus too much on that.