View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 06:18 PM
  # 104 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Mrsbee laser disks sounds like a good hobby. My husband has decided that he wants to take up bird watching in sobriety. I don't mind and I like watching birds but he hung up the bird feeders on the trees between our sidewalk and the street where we park the cars. He doesn't want the birds pooping in the backyard. He prefers that they poop on the car windshields instead, apparently. He will be washing my car a lot this summer. Plus, one of our cats is a bird lover too. And she is very, very good at catching them. I tried belling her but that didn't work too well even though she keeps the collar on.

My day is drawing to a close. Apart from all the running around I bought a new camera. My old one died, my phone isn't very good and the iPad is too awkward to carry around. We shall see. I still love my old film camera but hard to find places to develop the pics unless you mail them in. Sign of the times that the kids piano lessons are in the former darkroom at our art center. Where I spent a good amount of time developing black and white photos. Sinks and tubs are gone. Sad day.

So, sober. Not feeling urges like I had felt all week. Talked to my sponsor after my meeting yesterday. Feel better. Combo of getting it out in the open and keeping very busy.

Guess I am very windy tonight. Long post. Hope all are hanging in there.