Old 04-26-2014, 09:14 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
HappyBilal415

Originally Posted by airwick View Post
I quite drinking about a month or so ago. When I did, I had to first and utmost thing\k about me. In a disorientated state (drunkenness) I was no good to anyone or anything.

I am beginning to see people. situation, and life clearly.

I would love to hear about your art and your writings. I would give yourself some time before you rekindle a situation that could bring temptation.

However you choose to handle the situation. I'll be rooting for you

Perhaps in the future I can share some work with you. I am writing in the areas of fantasy and mythology. I also write calligraphy, ancient runes, draw mandalas and cartoons. Sort of like J.R.R Tolkein did with "Lord of the Rings" but with my own spin, using different collections of mythology then he used, some from the Near East or Asia, others I am still researching. Self-healing stuff. I am an educator who works in an low-income environment. I also teach performance, storytelling, and debate. Much of my work is focused on building up confidence, healing, and re-building communities after trauma. I know that I need to deal with my own internal struggles before I can bring my vision to my community. Thanks for your support.