View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 08:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
cmfl23

Thank you Ann. My day was getting better until I asked him for my key back. If I didn't have this sight and all anon and the night support system I have I would bee off really bad. . He basically couldn't understand why I asked for it back, was appalled when I told him he was off the lease, accused me of being untrustworthy, told me there is no reason I can't trust him. Called me a liar. Said he would give the key to the land Lord, not me. I told him I would call there Tom to make sure then. He then fought with me for another 15 min on why he should have a key. Tried to make me feel bad for kicking him out. I had too cry hysterical too get him out. And I went through all of that sitting there, anger building up. And I just took it all. I know I'm doing the right thing and I have too remind myself that I can't feel sorry for him, he had plenty of chances. I never knew what dry drunk meant until last night at the meeting. I recognized it tonight, at least I hope he is sober, but if he isn't that it's his problem now. I know I can't change it,I just wish he would leave me be.