View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 02:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
PAINLESS66
painless

Wink 40 days clean and sober....

FEELS AWESOME TO HIT 40 DAYS... even though my wife died in a horrific car accident 2 years ago today the 24th... Im WORKING HARD ON MY DAILY REGIMENT OF WORKING OUT AND EATING GOOD... Working the needed steps to survive one day at a time and reading my butt off both with self help books and SR!!! Cant thank god enough for this place... Im surrounded by great drug free people and I have a lil angel in my corner that stays on my ass daily and makes sure im doing all i can to be the best I can... I miss my best friend but she needs time to get her life right and for her to heal... I wish things could be better between us but thats what separation and time are for... If its meant to be then its meant to be... if not then theres some hell of a lucky woman out there waiting on this prince charming... lol... i owe SR so much... this place is one strong reason why I stay clean. its my daily fix and its free and boy does it make me feel better then any drug to post my progress and find hope from all of you guys and gals... Thanks again for everything... I love myself again