View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 02:32 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
blitz
Agnostic with faith

Thank you all for your replies.

Gratefulgal, when you mention a meeting before and after the actual meeting, what are those meetings like: can people cross-talk?

Jupiter2, the meetings you mentioned are just the kind I think I prefer. I'am on my 42nd day so I believe I could attend both..... if it weren't for the 10,000 miles that seprate us (I'm from Lisbon). Still I'll look for that kind of format in my area.

Phinneas, you're talking about getting to know your inner feelings with the support of other people sharing our illness. If I get it right, it's about finding out what makes us tick, especially with no addictions.That definetely sounds different from anything I've ever tried.
I already have the next meeting's timetable TUE and THU 9:00 PM, as far as the format of the meetings are, I'll have to wait for monday. Looks like A/As in Portugal get to spend the week-ends with their families.

Thank You again, I'll give it a go and keep you posted. And Punt, you heard them, maybe it's time you sat down with your father in law.