Old 04-19-2014, 05:36 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
horriblethisis

Always makes me feel like I made a bad decision by walking away. Is below Manipulation from him?????
"You really think it is that bad? Wow, a few beers after a hard day or workout an I need AA? I still think you overestimate the issue. This is where we disagree. I have always been open to finding common ground but that seems a little extreme. I was willing to find common ground but you just ended it without further discussion or trying to find something that works for us both. So what is needed? Is there a level or amount that you feel. Plus I'm not drinking too much. Maybe for you so good luck finding someone that doesn't drink too much for you. I'm still shocked that you want this to end. Funny thing is I thought of us the other day while watching a show about a golf pro. He is 104 years old and wife his wife of 78 years. Every day in the afternoon he has a big glass of scotch with his wife. Is that bad?! That was their daily ritual". The sad fact is we are compatible on so many levels except this one. This IS our incompatibility and you seem reluctant to try to find common ground that is acceptable to you and to me. I'm getting tired. I've had my full dose of name calling, accusations, belittling and character attacks". Wow... I can't believe you are doing this and doing it this way without discussion or my thought. Very unfair, I deserve to be treated better, regardless of the outcome or our differences".