View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 08:04 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
victor7

haennie, thanks for readying my story. i do want to make people more aware. especially young kids. i hate the fact that young kids especially are doing it without batting an eye. and i also feel like being so negative toward spice it makes me hate it more. i am starting my third day without spice and my symptoms are lightening everyday.

i really think your attitude makes or breaks your addiction. i mean I've had this addiction for about 3 years and i changed my attitude about quitting and its made it so much different quitting this time then before. i am a christian and I've recently since last year goin back to church.

this is also a BIG reason quitting is easy this time. my faith has been found again. its like i have to fight spice out of my life to bring god into it. spice literally attacks my faith everyday all day. but i try my hardest to ignore these feelings. because i know its this substance making me think this way.

I've never really had my doubts about life. SPICE made me doubt everything in my life. as harmless as it seems and even tho you think you hit the jackpot with this substance. its just as evil as heroin or meth to me.