View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 02:38 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Blueskies25

Oh my goodness, Bernadette! What an utterly gorgeous idea re picking up the bill! Hugs to you! I'm living on a budget ATM as STBXAH lost his job and gives us nothing (we manage though) so to try and give a bit back to the wonderful local addiction charity who provide counselling for myself and my eldest, we are making up and mum & baby package for someone who may have to leave their home suddenly. We buy little things every week to add to it and are planning on giving it to our worker to give anonymously when it's needed by another mum. I can relate to your original post re Easter basket (I'm in no contact at all with STBXAH and have been for 4 months-all visits are supervised at a family centre and they talk to me separately with details) but I have the odd wobble. I don't act on them but it's been a learning curve. I'm v glad you've decided not to do it as agree with others here re inviting comms from him when your mind is probs just a bit less stressed now you're away from him. Stay strong and peaceful! Hugs from Bonny Scotland.