Old 04-13-2014, 05:52 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
zjw

I have simlier issues. Tho my issues have changed as I gained more self confidence I had less issues with the social anxiety per say. But I've noticed others become less comfortable around me.

People simply laughed at me for years. I swear it has stupid idiot on my forehead. People mistake my kindness for stupidity etc.. As I've gained more confidence the tables have turned more people are less comfortable around me it seems now.

Overtime I've become more with drawn not so much because of the anxiety aspect but I just didnt feel like pealing back the layers on people anymore to find out who the decent person was inside. I find that too troublesome anymore and just dont bother. I guess I've been screwed to many times.

I'm at least less anxious but I dont do social gatherings. I dont like family get togethers or parties or crowded places. I find it to be a pain. I dont like socializing with people in that setting discussing nothing more then the weather etc.. I got better things to do with my time.

Maybe I'm just a Pr*ck I dunno.

But my 2 cents is it could be a confidence issue. I'm not sure how much of a role weed plays into it. I guess it affects everyone differently but I smoked it for years daily never really had an issue as a result of it. I already had issues. when I quit weed not much ever changed. Honestly not much ever really changed till I gained some confidence and decided to quit allowing everyone to put me down and make me feel bad about myself etc..