View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 06:42 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Worried0810

Oh my God, all your advice is amazing! It's like you're watching a video of my life!
I am he experienced in matters of sex etc but even I thought that his excuse was not quite right. And it's not the first time that he's not been able to finish and blamed me.
Sometimes I feel that it could all change but I know it won't. I'm worried that when I say that I can't do this anymore, he'll beg and plead for me to stay because he'll change.
He also does owe me money, quite a lot of money so should I ask for this back before I speak to him? I couldn't really afford to go without having this money back.
At times, he is a lovely guy but more recently, I feel like a slave - making dinner, doing the chores, food shopping and looking after all the bills. If he's got a problem (which is often because he thrives on drama), I'm the one to fix it, or tell him out to fix it.
He keeps calling me by my nicknames and hugging me, but it's just to keep me sweet isn't it? I do love him, but I don't love being with him anymore. I'm looking forward to when he goes on holiday and I'm home because it means that I will be on my own, able to think and see what it would be like to be alone again.
Every weekend, I do a lot of things that I don't want to do. I do things simply to avoid arguments, whereas I should be facing this head on. I probably went out last night to find him hoping to catch him taking drugs.
When this does happen, I do have places to stay so that wouldn't be a problem. I can stay with my dad, or my friend as long as I need. I worry how he would cope without me, even though he was coping fine before. I think that if he didn't owe me money, I would've gone long ago. I've been looking for a places to live and I've seen a couple of places that I want to view. When we talk, I'd rather not stay here and to be out of the flat ASAP.
Believe it or not, his mum told me that he had cut down on his drinking since he met me, but I think it's crept back up. Every weekend is like a nightmare because we don't really go in much and when we do, there's beer involved, even going to a garden centre!
For those who have separated, how did you do it? What did you say and how did that conversation go?