View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 04:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Worried0810

My Heart Just Broke

I've come to realisation tonight and it kills me, and I'm calling upon you because in a couple of weeks, I'm gonna need your help.
This is a tiny bit graphic but necessary so you know exactly what has happened.
He came home from work at half 4 in the afternoon. We were supposed to be going to have a meal but then we decided to have a takeaway instead so we had to drive (rather, I drove) to this nice takeaway. On our way, he asked me to stop at a shop so he could get a beer. To avoid argument, I did. He used his credit card so it looks like he's at the limit of his debit card. He got one beer and we went to the takeaway, got the food and on the way home, he bought three more beers.
We ate our food, and he phoned his mum while finishing the other three beers. Then at 10:40pm, he left to go to the shop to get more beer. He asked me if I wanted anything and what was wrong. I lied and said nothing. He was gone for almost 45 mins and he had left his phone behind. We don't live in a particularly nice area and the people on a Saturday are even less pleasant so I thought that I look on the street for him. I went down the lift and there he is, drinking and a beer and talking to some random woman. He wasn't chatting her up or anything, but it made me feel like he'd rather chat to a stranger to validate his drinking (because she was as well) than spend time with me sober. I motioned him to come upstairs and went back to the flat.
5 minutes later, he comes back up and tells me that she was the mother of our neighbour and he was talking to her about their homeland (same nationality) for around half an hour.
We watched a movie and then went to bed. He snuggled up and initiated sex. Again, I went along with it, hoping to get something good out of tonight. Instead, he couldn't finish and blamed me because I was "too wet". I held back the tears and simply turned away from him. He went to the toilet, nearly fell over and said that he was drunk but he didn't want to be. Too late though! I heard him throwing up in the toilet.
I've seen him drink 4 bottles of beer and 1 can. Now, to be this drunk, he must've drank something else, right? He's drank more than this and not even been tipsy.
The thing is - I can't actually put up with it anymore. I've got my lamp light on to stop the room from spinning, been insulted for something that isn't my fault, and blamed. Is this what my life is going to be like with him? Pretty much. Why he comes back from his holiday, I am going to speak with him and initiate the break up. I'm absolutely done and finished. I'm trying so hard not to cry because at this moment, I feel like a common ***** who can't satisfy anybody.