View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 06:20 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Doctorwho737

Thanks Bunny!

Well Tried to go to codependent group but when i got to the church where it was held the doors were locked and no one answered the phone nor the bell.

I even got asked what I was doing hanging about outside for like 30 minutes...good thing I was not 'holding' eh?

But it ticked me off, probably more so with the withdrawal stuff under the surface...what a waste of two bucks on the bus and two hours of my time.

Back in the day, this is the kind of thing I would have used to blow the whole thing off.

It also made me kind of squirrely right now lol. Since that night two days ago, this is the first time I have wanted to smoke...but cannot and will not, I think what scares me is no sleep tonight.

My problems with my legs are effected by sleep, the swelling goes down when I am sleeping and today when I got up I got leg cramps in both legs and it hurt like a B.

If I did not have to work, which I only do three or two days a week it would not be so bad, but this might be a kind of hell for me as I move forward.

Have to write my newspaper column, have a couple more hours which is usually no problem but I cannot think of something to bash out 500nor so words on right now...want to write about this stuff but may be too heavy for a small town Texas monthly lol.

At some point if you guys don't mind I would like to explore other stuff here as well.