Old 04-11-2014, 04:37 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Jus
A Little Wingy

Smile

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I believe we are all capable of amazing things

D
Indeed we are, once we learn to let go of things, that serve us no purpose.

Since I've been on the right track, I sorta went through a faze where I wasn't so happy with myself. I was thinking about the wasted YEARS, then flipped my thinking, and thought, "Ok, all any of us has is today." I live my life daily with gratitude, an gift to give ourselves.

I want to see what I'm capable of doing since the new me is getting
better and stronger as each day passes.

I too have trouble reading depressing posts, I find they pull me down, so I try not to read to many of them.

Real life has shown me to avoid negative people, they can suck the life out of you, literally.

We can't always walk around yippy skippy, all though I do my best to do that lol.

This affliction we have isn't fun at all, it KILLS, one way or the other it KILLS.

My hopes when I post things, like everyone else on the boards, is to reach out and help those suffering. To show them, they CAN DO IT. My heart especially goes out to the young ones. I wish someone had of helped me all those years ago, when I desperately needed it. But like most, we hide our pain don't we? The sad thing about it, it festers over the years. Then one day we WAKE UP, and realize, hey I don't need to live like that anymore. It's up to me/us to FREE ourselves.

The only I CAN'T in my life today, is to go back to drinking. I CAN'T ever go back to that.

FREE YOURSELF........come to this side, it's peaceful. I promise you this.