View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 05:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Aremartineze

First time I have spoke honestly

Hi,
I am 26 I started smoking skunk/weed and tobacco and alcohol occasionally at age 13 when I reached 16 this had become daily (not the alcohol but still there). Then 16 to 20 I was using cocaine occasionally ecstasy in massive doses once my tolerance was high two to three times a week and alcohol this continued for a 2 to 3 years or so until I moved home when back home the drug side of things where not easily available but when I see opportunity to use any drug I take it this has gone right up the scale from tobacco crack and heroin (Not addicted used when I can get) I am living at my mum and dads house studying to be a chef which follows my employment in kitchens over my life but the problem is I have been staying away from social situations so drugs are not there in front of me but I have found now I just drink vodka usually 450-600 ml in fast doses and any time there is a beer or soft alcohol I can drink not looking like I have a problem I take it. The problem is now I am getting lots of lower back pain and I just feel a burning in my back I think i have done some real damage, I am so close to achieving a good qualification that I can build and get a job I enjoy but it is so hard. Any advise on my my back pain and any one the same as me I would love to speak I have nether spoke like this before but thanks