View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 06:26 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
formyboys

missfixit that is the question. No I don't think I have excepted that he is a bad man, I still remember him as the man I married and have a hard time excepting him for who he is now. I know..when people show you who they are believe them. after 20 years I thought I knew him. Ive realized that you never really know anybody.

lillamy that is an awesome example! I had never thought of it that way and it has made me think. thank you so much.

I have not heard from him in months and suddenly all this has started. Now tonight he is texting my phone things to tell our son. my son got his phone taken away for bad grades. This is a routine punishment and XAH will ask every once in a blue moon if he has his phone. he happen to ask the other night and I told him no....so now he is texting me even though he knows our landline number and has been told to call that to talk to him when he doesn't have his phone. I want to tell him not to text my phone but he is still dragging out the pensions and Im worried if I tick him off he will not communicate what is going on with them so I will just ignore. Good lord...I don't understand why someone so determined to be happy likes to cause so much drama.
thanks all of you for your support and input today..i really really needed it. S17 and I went and worked out hard tonight together. we had a good time and feel all better now.
I win...