Thread: yet again!
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 01:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
scintillady

yet again!

Well, today is my day 1 again, and I just realized that last April, April 30th, to be exact, was when I went to detox because I was drinking about 4 bottles of wine a day. Came out May 2nd and had 6 weeks of sobriety under my belt before I messed up and slowly started all over again. So I drank the last of my wine last night and hopefully can make it through without going back to detox. Can't afford the co-insurance. Still haven't paid the $900.00 I owe from last year, which I could easily have done with my wine money if I hadn't started drinking again. My body is in way worse shape than it was last year, gained a lot of weight, my live in bf moved out, had to get a roommate, a crappy small apartment, and have to junk my car and ride my bike because it's not worth fixing and I couldn't afford it if it was. If I had all the money I've wasted on wine the past year I'd be in a much better situation. This time I'm going to try a lot harder, and get back on my diet, which doesn't allow any drinking. Riding my bike to work will help also, I think. When I was in detox and everyone else in there was not a first timer, I couldn't imagine how anyone could go through that ordeal more than once. Well, now I understand.