View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 10:50 AM
  # 507 (permalink)  
tanja

Drake - Many belated congratulations one whole year of sobriety What a tremendous accomplishment. I hope you and Olive celebrated this momentous occasion in high style!

Toots - Thank you so much for posting about Grace. I had no doubts about her sobriety. I am just so sorry to hear about her Dad. She is such a wonderful daughter. She certainly has a lot on her plate with both her husband and her Dad. Sending prayers her way.

Dee - Congratulations on 7 years of sobriety! As always, you serve as such an inspiration and kind loving support to us all.

DG - I am so happy to hear that you are feeling more positive. Just one day at hand and you will be celebrating one year of sobriety. You are one amazing woman!

Matt - My dear friend, thank you so much for posting such lovely thoughts about me. I gain such strength and inspiration from your posts.

Courage - Thank you so much for sending healing thoughts my way. This week has been pretty rough. I haven't been to an AA meeting in 8 days now and it feels like forever. My topic for the meeting on sunday was to be about being powerless over alcohol and maintaining a spiritually fit condition. Unfortunately, I felt to ill to make it. Hopefully, my doctor's appointment tomorrow will provide some relief.

Wishing everyone a happy and sober day!