View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 05:56 PM
  # 159 (permalink)  
Ladybug2

Hi everyone!

Day 12. Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. Got some surprising, yet exciting news I wanted to share with you all. After over a year of trying to have another child I am finally pregnant. My husband and I had given up and decided to stop trying a few months ago so go figure. However, it is kind of hard for us to be excited yet. Long story short, I got pregnant in the summer of 2012, but we lost the baby at 13 weeks. We found out she had a fatal chromosome disorder, Trisomy 18, and they were surprised I had made it that far. We were devastated. I had just turned 41 so we knew the odds were higher for a chromosome defect, just didn't think we would be the 1 in 100. Anyway, I am 42 now and very worried about another problem. Trying to be positive and excited, but I will be a nervous wreck until we know everything is ok. Good news is my AV seems to disappear whenever I am pregnant so looking forward to not having to struggle with that for, hopefully, 9 months

Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for being here and for letting me share my news. Will keep you all posted.