Old 04-02-2014, 10:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
HJIK

Originally Posted by matt4x4 View Post
Just sue 'em, if the law is on your side. Its good to know the law, people, companies, and governments can do whatever they want, what it comes down to is it legal. Best to read up on the law, and if your in the right, cha-ching, You could probably get them arrested for kidnapping and extortion, and rake in a million bucks a day for your troubles. But I doubt it.

You dont tell the whole story, what did you talk about at the ER.
I told them at the E.R I was having anxiety and my drinking was making it worse, I needed a little help with alcohol detoxification. I did not want to be locked up strip searched and "put on meds" (brain disabling drugs) for any alleged psychiatric 'disease'. I am not talking about meds for detoxification from alcohol, I am talking about those mood stabilizers and anti psychotics they push to go along with their fraudulent 'you-will-be-sick-forever' and need drugs diagnostic label DSM billing codes.

I understand that a DSM-IV diagnostic label was assigned to me, based on that doctor's subjective judgment of my speech, manner, and behavior during our meeting, which lasted approximately 10 minutes, that included my thoughts about the squat and cough strip search I was subjected to. My 'speech was rapid', a symptom of 'psychiatric disease'.

I understand that although that doctor said that I am sick or that I have a treatable illness or disease, he or she is just using a figure of speech and cannot establish, with any test or procedure known to medical science that I in fact "have" or had the "illness" implied by the diagnostic label billing codes.

Involuntary hospitalization or commitment is a violation of my civil rights under U.S. Code, Title 42, Chapter 21 § 1983, Civil action for deprivation of rights. Lawsuits for involuntary commitment have resulted in verdicts of $1 million or more against hospitals, doctors and other agencies and personnel:

Lund vs. Northwest Medical Center, (Case No. Civ. 1805-95, Court of Common Pleas, Venango County, PA, June 16, 2003), jury awarded $1,100,000 million in damages.

Marion vs. LaFargue Case No. 00 Civ. 0840, 2004 WL 330239, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, February 23, 2004), jury verdict of $1,000,001 in damages.

Dick vs. Watonwan County (Case No. Civ. 4-82-1.16, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, April 11, 1983), more than $1 million in damages awarded to plaintiff.

Sounds like a good case right ? Wrong, they LIED on my medical records and stated I was suicidal, apparently if you are labelled suicidal your civil and human rights are null and void. I did a little digging on that "hospital" and found these web pages,

Universal Health Services, (UHS, Inc.) in the news. UHS, Inc. is frequently in the news for substandard care, abuse, and fraud. Universal Health Services (UHS Inc.) - Failure To Care | Chronicling the abuse, neglect, and fraud of Universal Health Services (UHS, Inc.) | Chronicling the abuse, neglect, and fraud of Universal Health Services (UHS, Inc.)

This site is dedicated to all the people who were harmed or killed in UHS facilities. We speak for those who have no voice, to protect others from experiencing the pain they endured. About | Watching UHS

Anyway with all my research ect ect, I could not find a lawyer to take the case.