View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 07:38 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Ofelie

Firstly, what a whiny douchebag. I wonder how the other lady feels to have to be compared to you. I mean, even if he is saying nice things to her, and mean about you....he should be able to just say nice to her and not even throw you into the mix. If the lady is smart she would see this. Its not a love text to her ("You are awesome, beautiful, amazing, my brand new pretty doormat") if he has to follow every compliment with a negative about you ( You are so great...Susie was a beyatch!)...one day those texts will be followed with negatives about her. (I love you but you treat me bad so I drink...I love you but you try to control me by telling me not to drink) Either to her, or to the next woman...about this one. The fact that he does throw you into the mix in the text, shows us that #1 he is talking about you...you are on his mind (maybe because he knows he is a dumbass and lost you), #2 he is still blaming you for his own dumbassery. Lucky you, you escaped all that crapola. Good for you, I am proud. Roll your eyes at it, and use this moment to really understand why YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE IN THAT WOMAN'S SHOES. After all...what he put you through, she is next in line, right? Take a breath, let it go. Say a quick thank you to yourself for escaping it. Then move on and focus on you...cuz honey, you are so damned incredible!!