View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 10:20 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
chutch

hi ho hi ho to detoxify i go

GOD GRANT ME SUCCES
well bags are packed , old dump were I lived ,VACATED,( did clean ,repair,paint, fabreezed the hell outta it) my god have I really been living like that..wasn't so long ago I still had a lil self respect,,hard to believe how fast things progressed from bad to WTF. I wish they would let me have my laptop there , not for I think 2 weeks maybe a lil sooner..i wish you all knew how much this site has kept me focused ,,instead of pacing in circles , lookin for somthin but not knowin what ( lets not kid our selfs ,,we know what I would be lookin for) ..perfect time to go got another snow storm comin in,,to those who I have had contact and the encouragement givin ,,THANK YOU!
TO ANY ONE NEW JUST WANTING TO QUIT BUT NOT KNOWING HOW .
IF YOU ASK YOURSELF REPEATEDLY , IDONT EVEN LIKE THIS WHY DO I CONTINUE , IF YOU END UP POLLUTED ON A REGULAR BASIS , I invite you to find and read my posts , find them there here, NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE SHOULD EVER GET THIS BAD TO WAKE UP ,, I have know for years that I should quit but that is alcoholism and all of the sudden I went from getting drunk every day to full on bingeing period POOF it happened
SO IF YOU DRINK DAYLY (not a glass of whine day but get a good buzz to drunk day) guess what it will get worse sooner or later ,,you wont see it happen until it has ,
THANK YOU ALL
20YEARSDRUNK5DAYSSOBER(ahh hell well count today cus I aint stopping at the pub on the way ,my ride wont stop for me anyway)6DAYS SOBER ONE MOMENT AT A TIME