Old 04-01-2014, 06:21 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Hey Noob. Still banging away at the hard sell I see. Your continuous rhetoric reveals your soft on actual addiction recovery and hard on self-importance. Your true motivations for such slanted links in your postings will continue to become clearer as you become more frustrated with the growing results of your SR contributions.

What goes around comes around. As you continue to defend your rights to post such negative slants you'll also continue to erode your credibility. Its really only a matter of due consequence and you'll talk yourself right off your soapbox of self-importance.

I caught on early to you back in your first posts. I'm not surprised you have continued to ignore some very fine contributors in turn. You've also early on managed to catch Dee's attention. Well, it won't be long really before your game is done, and you'll have caused that ending yourself. For a guy who posts his declared interest in the critical opinions of others, its plain and clear you yourself have no use for the opinions of credible and established SR members. Your loss, dude.

BTW awesome post MemphisBlues. Well said indeed.