View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 08:52 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Ididit

Hey guys!!!

Hey everyone!!!
55 days off the poison today!

Marvin- how's it going darling??? I too am like you, craving the sweets but this only started recently. It is as if my addictive qualities are still present ... Always craving sweets to get that dopamine flowing in my brain. But hey, I'd rather be eating sweets than on methadone! I love your motivation to get some exercise. Exercise is SO incredibly important during recovery. It heals you mentally and emotionally, relieves extreme stress and anxiety and calms me down. How is your sleep?? Congrats on 28 days my friend! Have you taken the deep breath of sober air yet? I'm rooting for you Marvin I really am. Your story is an inspiration to others trying to quit the junk. You are an inspiration and holding so strong and it is highly admirable. Have you been exercising? How is your mood overall??

Blacklok- welcome to the forum darling! Here you will find a lot of supportive people going through exactly what you are going through. Firstly, you are not alone. We are right here for you. Secondly, congratulations on making it 4 days! What a beautiful start to a beautiful recovery. I am glad you made the decision to get off the poison. I love how you mention that you are in good spirits. I cannot stress enough how important it is to be positive and stay focused. You strike me as a highly determined and motivated individual. So hats off to you taking the first step toward recovery by getting off the poison and joining the family here at sober recovery. How are your psychical symptoms? Hot baths and eating properly will help you along with protein shakes and clonidine. And if you have any access to anti anxiety pills that will help too. Right now the psychical is what will be bothering you, and later will be the mental part but let's take it one day at a time. How are you feeling today? Bear with is here and keep in touch as much as you can. You've made the right decision and I can promise you in the end it will all be worth it. Hang in there sweetheart. Glad to hear you have a great support system. Update us on how your feeling and once again congratulations!!!!! You can do this!!