View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 09:02 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Lovenjoy
happy, joyous an free!

Thanks guys! Hope we can get on a roll here!

Needabreak - thanks for walking with me on this path to serenity! It means a lot not to be going into the unknown alone! Crazy, whether his or mine, is not acceptable for me anymore. 'Serenity, health and happiness is what I seek.' I like this. Maybe it's the seeking that is a new habit?

LostHope - I'm glad you are finding tools to help relieve the pain. I have wanted to pick up my crochet needles again lately. Thanks for reminding me! Some really good self care happening for you. The kiosk is a great idea! I'm glad you can see the exit door and pray for the day you are ready to walk that far!

Kind Eyes - some great tools and new habits you have there! I have been wanting to get back into yoga for quite some time. I also have it on my heart to speak to families through rehab. I need more alanon time but have already found an avenue to get to a place to share my ESH. 'Is there anything that you have always wished you had done but never had the time to do it?' I have wanted, for as long as I can remember, to learn to play the piano! We'll see!

Keep it coming people! I know so many of you are developing and have developed coping tools and habits, please share!